Monday, February 11

Pushing off stress...

I feel like I have 10,000,000 things I should stress about. Yet, I can't remember most of them. Which isn't necessarily bad. I just need to stay motivated. Nothing really new in the last few days. I spent the night with The Tall Man again. It's developing, believe it or not. It's developing, true it is. We had a serious conversation last night, something that I'd like to believe, tells someone they are intimate with. More than just previous relationships I've had. Step by step, little by little.

See I have nothing to talk about tonight...School is school, I am me. We are all the same as we were yesterday. I was listening to Evita today with Patti Lu and I was once again captivated with her brilliance. I wonder what would happen if she ran for president? President of Broadway of course.

Okay, stupidity over.

No comments: