Friday, February 29

The RENT has been paid

Last night I saw RENT one last time before it closes for good. I remember seeing RENT the first time years ago and feeling the cast was superb. Last night, unless my childhood youth deceived me, this cast was horrible. When I first saw it Mimi was superb, Mark was cool, Angel was amazing.

Last night drove the idea home that this show is tired. I never though I could see is possible that someone could "walk through" doing Take Me Out Tonight. Yet, the girl who played Mimi did it. Which is surprising because she is an understudy. This was her night to SHINE. Maybe it was because she hadn't figured out Mimi yet. Who knows. Good night, RENT.

In good news, things are a little more normal feeling again. Tomorrow I purchase an iPhone. This is a little ahead of the finishing my Life To-Do List, but it's okay. I decided to put 100 things on it because if I only have like 30, I could possibly finish it to early. I can't wait to get my iPhone. It'll be my first big step towards Independence.

The bad news is my new health insurance apparently is not in line with my doctor's office. I made a visit and got a bill telling me I owe an EXTRA 63 dollars. I have made a second visit too...so that's 60 more...oy...I need a new doctor, that much is clear. Oy. Oy. OY!

No comments: