Friday, April 25

Beginning of the rest of my week

How wonderful of my school to start rehearsals for Two Gentlemen of Verona before spring break is complete. So instead of having a weekend I get tech rehearsals. It's two days of annoyance and me being stoned. That's all I've been able to figure out. No amount of pot can cancel this one out. Okay, Alice take your stance and entertain me.

I have to go in about and hour or so, which isn't thrilling me. I am not going to stay for the whole dry run. I don't give a shit about this one folks. I'll be watching the show for day after day and I like when things are new to me. Plus, I like the musical better.
I swear, Liza Minnelli has done three final verses of City Lights from The Act. She keeps stopping and adding another chorus. Yet, this is why she won the Tony in 1971 isn't it?
In other news. I spent the last 48 hours being the laziest person in the entire world. I enjoyed it. I could only bring myself to playing FFXII for hour at a time. Perhaps I'll play it tonight while I skip the dry run. We shall cross that bridge when we get to it?
Honestly, what is Liza singing now? She's just wailing about needing him. Which is funny because if I could swear, there are no other characters but Liza in The Act. Oh and her backup dancers.
My friend called me out today telling me I write my blog, the same way Tennessee Williams wrote his Memoirs. Well isn't that the nicest compliment in the world. What's funny is I must've just unintentionally done it, because, well, I wasn't aware. Let's face it, I practically infused the man's soul to mine. Of course we'll have some things in common.

No comments: