Wednesday, April 16

Nitty and Gritty

I don't expect people to read this blog ever. This will not be my into the world of fame or notoriety. It was warming though to have a friend say, "I was reading your blog and if you ever need someone during a nervous breakdown moment you can call me..." I am thrilled that my nervous breakdowns are going worldwide. No, in all actuality I appreciated his offer. I just found it funny to myself.

Recently the notions of castration have been swimming through my mind. Not feeling any sexual desires sometimes strikes me as a profound idea. Not that without a penis, I wouldn't daydream about fucking, etc. I just find the idea of not feeling lusty or romantic to be somewhat enlightening. All of the sudden at a certain age we are taught to love. Are we born with it? I guess attraction is a natural feeling. Those animal instincts. Worry not, I am not going to take a knife to my groin.

I was reading someone else's blog and weekly they upload albums (to those file sharing websites) and let people download them. I thought that was a cute notion and was considering do that for musicals. They misspell the album and artists so Google searches won't track them down. Maybe I'll do that sometime in the future. I mean who would download them is beyond me, but it's nice to share and I have enough musicals I could do that for years. Stay tuned for more on that.

I'm seeing In The Heights tomorrow. I'm excited for it, it was canceled the first time I saw it. We sat in the theater for an hour before they called the show off. It was the first time I'd ever had that happen to me. At a Broadway show too! Another musical event in my life, it was bound to happen someday.

I thought I had more to write, but I don't. That's okay.

No comments: