Wednesday, April 9

Hm, interesting...

I'm a queen, he's a queen. Where is my crown? I'm breaking down.

I was able to push The Tall Man out of my mind all day today (excluding now, because I'm obviously writing about him). Real time, isn't it a bitch?

Yes, sure I got drugged and sexed up this weekend. Perhaps it's the coming down and withdrawl speaking (there's a good chance), but it doesn't seem all that dramatic. Because, I feel that in my body I'm not actually conforming to anything. I was purely acting on instinct and frustration. To explain my thought process of it all will take another night, when I'm not at work with only 9 minutes until I leave.

To put it simply, it just makes sense to me what I did these last two days. Stayed tuned for tomorrow where I'll hit the low and feel clinically depressed and saddened by life.

No comments: