Wednesday, April 23

Elite Controller

Hi, I seemed to have misplaced my viral load. Have you seen it?

My doctor informs me that I may be an Elite Controller. I'm Typhoid Mary. How utterly surreal. It truly is the Mark of Cain. I know I should be ecstatic that I'm healthy. The healthy I could ever be. Granted in a year or so I could be proven totally wrong. As of right now though I'm just living with it in my body.

Still something I need to inform people about, still something people will judge me by. Still something that will cause people to feel sorry for me and cry when they think of my death.

The best part to come yet is I may be studied. My doctor is going to call the Aaron Diamond Hospital or something. I would've settled for internship news instead, but I guess this will do for now?

No comments: