Tuesday, April 22

Guys Don't Make Passes At Girls Who Wear Glasses – Marilyn Monroe

My glasses just broke! Albeit I can see fine without them, those of you who wear spectacles probably know the feeling. When you're cleaning them and they just break. Or you run into a wall face first and they just...break again!

It's like losing a child in a sudden car accident. You know that child you have that you let play in the road. It's okay we live in a small neighborhood, the cars always drive slow. Jimmy can play in the street, besides we we're almost a dead end!

Then one day, Jimmy is dead. You saw it coming, but you didn't expect it to happen. So deep down you're to blame. Now your son is dead, you can't see through the tears and you have to worry what they neighbors will think.


That's how it feels when your glasses break. Luckily this break isn't to bad, just a small mishap. I only have a lazy eye so my eye will be wandering all day and I'll have to remind it to stay on track.

(Guess which one's lazy. This is one of my lazy eye faces I make when I'm not wearing my glasses, they are natural I swear!)

No comments: