Friday, August 29

Burlesque in Coney Island

Last night around 9 at night I went all the way out to Coney Island. It's wonderful to live in Brooklyn. To see such diversity everywhere. The homeless people riding with me on the subway were so different. A trio of insanity: one slept, one screamed and one remained calm.

I arrived to Coney Island and attended:



Amazing.
The World Famous *Bob*, she's a a genius and so wonderful to listen to (that is her legal name):
Then there was my close friend, Violet Temper:

A highlight of my night was watching Iggy and Glenn Marla perform their numbers. Iggy sang two songs. Pirate Jenny and a French number that translates to I Don't Love You. I couldn't find a picture of Iggy. Glenn Marla performed this amazing sequence to I'm the Greatest Star from Funny Girl.


As Bob said last night. This is the reason you people move to NYC, to see crazy shit. Thanks for the reminder Bob.

No comments: