Friday, August 15

The Manhunt is Done

I just finished reading the OUT Article about Manhunt.net. I'm done with that site for a long while. I went through my my slutty summer phase and pretty much am done. I'm going to rejoin the human race. I don't want to be just anyone's sexual beast anymore.

Even if things don't work out with Poi. Yes, that's the name of the new guy. If you need to ask what poi is, Google can tell you because I sure as hell can't. Even if things don't work out with him, I'll still stay off it. I knew the change was gonna happen after the move. I mean I'll still have wild monkey sex with Poi and really if anyone else in the world if they want to. Just not gonna find it on the internet anymore.

It's become apparent with the recent events of my dating. My lack of communication skills with men I'm attracted has changed drastically. I feel like I sort of mumble, or I just talk about random shit. Or theater. Yes, theater, I know fake your surprise. I, however, can take theatrical talk into a new high. That's me all the time, I'm like an theatrical idiot savant.

Anyway, this can only help me I am sure. Here we go. WWKD? What Would Kate Do?

No comments: