Friday, August 1

Good Points

Good Point #1: Starting tomorrow I will have my first roommate who is also a friend. This has been four years in the making folks!

Good Point #2: We have Internet at our apartment! They almost tried to pull the same bullshit about there being an account already in existence. Elizabeth did the right thing and put me on the phone with the guy. Where I used my chilling and serious voice and said, "If you don't hookup our modem right now. I will hang you from the highest gibbet." Obviously, the results are there.

Good Point #3: I finished entering over 5,000 difference awards won in the history of Theater into the Playbill.com Award Database. That's pretty much all me folks.

Good Point #4: The man from the other day who needed to think about our second date got back to me and we're going on it in just a few moments. He still unsure of how he feels. I know this is new to him too. What he said that was important was he wants to get to know me more. That's good. It's really me you should be getting to know and not anything else.

I'm wary of the whole situation, so I'm just taking it all at face value. Obviously, this is not a bad thing when one looks at my track record. He used some phrases that signaled red flags, but I understand. So at least he didn't just say no right off the bat. That's points to all parties involved.

No comments: