Wednesday, August 20

The Legacy of Poi

Came and went. It was mutual, so no hurt feelings. Except since I'm all about controlling my legacy on Poi. I plan to have only these two emails recording his existence in my life:

-----Original Message-----
From: E. Iguana
Sent: Aug 20, 2008 2:02 PM
To: O. Kitten
Subject: OH dear lord!


On Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 2:04 PM, O. Kitten<O_Kitten@earthlink.net> wrote:
i know, i hurled earlier when i read that.

-----Original Message-----
From: E.Iguana
Sent: Aug 20, 2008 2:06 PM
To: O.Kitten
Subject: Re: OH dear lord!

OH so the guy I was dating and I ended it. It was mutual, but we agreed to meet up every Wednesday night to watch the Spring Awakening storyline unfold on the new 90210. So phew.

Started watching Long Day's Journey Into Night with Kate! WOO amazing!



Any other evidence will be destroyed. Therefore throwing off pesky journalists when they want to write a tell-all biography about me when I'm dead.

No comments: