Sunday, August 3

More of an Update

So it's all moved. I mean my roommate is all moved. How odd if I write about Elizabeth, she will be reading it from the next room over.

...

...

Well the oddness is aside. Onto life.

So next weekend I will be home. Expect 6.7 posts a day. We're going to six-flags. My mother, my sister, a friend from high school and I. What a weird and interesting outing that shall be. My sister is my next goal as far as being friends goes. With the loss of any chances from my brother goes, I will certainly have to try a different venue.

I had my second date. The third is on Tuesday. That's all I really want to say for now. Oh and that he said, "I want to get to know you and not a virus." I find that steps ahead of where I thought he head is.

I'm trying to gracefully find a way of saying that I haven't dated in about three years so certain rules have been forgotten. Like when he asked me if spending the night on the third date seems right.

*Dramatic Pause*

So this is what dating is really like? No ambiguities? We shall see.

No comments: