Sunday, August 31

Summer Photos, Had Me a Blast

Some random pictures I took with my iPhone this summer:

Subway Ad defaced

Sweet Bird of Youth by Hirschfeld

Original Playbill of Judy Garland's Two-A-Day at the Palace. I would've stolen it if it weren't enclosed in glass.

My insane grandparents who live in that wonderland I discuss at an earlier date.

A clear depiction of where I grew up. Anyone from my area will recognize all these sites immediately.

The squishy toilet seat I bought when I moved into the apartment.

wtf?

wtf? x2
Anita Morris being flexible.

Yes, she had short hair. I know.

"I can't believe I'm this good looking."

All she ever needed was the music and the hairspray. Really, Donna really?

The keeper of death, bringing George Abbott to his final resting place. Actually it's Carol Channing helping George Abbott read the 1994 draft of Damn Yankees.

I'd assume this is from the Mame era.

No comments: