Tuesday, August 12

Mary Jane Gabler

I know I'm late on reporting this, but I found out last night. I chose to sleep instead of frantically post. However, let it be known that the moment before I found out I had just finished watching Season one of Weeds on DVD.

Mary Louise Parker, my favorite bitchy stage door encounter. Who will be forever linked to my memories in two different ways. Is returning to Broadway to take Hedda Gabler on. Now as exciting as this sounds, I'm wary. Hedda is not a Mary Louise Persona. So let's see her bring on the acting skills!

Mary Louise is known for her lack of emotion, added with her distinct vocal qualities. Her dead pan delivery is brilliant. Hedda is a tight lipped character who rarely shows emotion, I'm truly curious to see how this will all end up. Christopher Shinn is writing the adaptation so he'll work with her. Roundabout still can fuck is up, as they often do. I can just picture this sitting room drama with a turntable.

I'll be right there cheering you on Mary Louise Parker! Even if you were bitchy to me when all I wanted was an autograph. I share the same birthday with Billy, I understand.

No comments: